Improve your home’s energy efficiency with lighting retrofits.
Right now Idaho Power is offering a rebate program that helps offset the costs of upgrading – sometimes up to 50%! You also get these added benefits:
- 25 – 50% energy savings means a smaller electrical bill – that’s real savings!
- 20% increase in the life of your lighting means lower maintenance costs!
- 95% lumen maintenance means better lighting over the lifetime of the lamp.
- Increased CRI (color rendering).
- T12 costs are expected to rise as inventory dwindles
Why is everyone upgrading their lights?
The Department of Energy has mandated a phasing out of existing T-12 fluorescent lights. These are the fluorescent lights common in retail spaces and offices everywhere. As of July 2012, manufacturers are prohibited from manufacturing T12 lamps. Specializing in remodeling for residential and commercial:Residential-Lighting design, demo and handling knob and tube wiring, replacing old style fuse panels, LED recessed lighting, LED under counter lighting, work with many of the top rated remodel contractors in the Treasure Valley, Kitchen remodel and Bathroom remodeling Commercial-Design of lighting and power usage for new space, understand time sensitivity, helping with lighting retro fits and rebates, aware of the needs to be clean and quite not to disturb neighbors during construction.Request a Quote Schedule an Appointment