Ceiling Fans can make a difference in your home’s climate. For Both Cooling and Heating! And at far lower cost and operating expense than almost any other item.
Call us for professional installation.
- we check the blade clearance
- make sure you have adequate power to the junction box
- install the junction box if needed
- securely mount the fan ( they are no fun if they fall from the ceiling)
- assemble the fan
- install the hanger pipe
- install decorative ceiling cover (if included in your fan)
- make sure all wiring conforms to the National Electrical Code
Ceiling Fan Troubleshooting
If you are experiencing any Power Outages or electrical problems such as breakers tripping, light switches or outlets not working. Don’t worry if you can’t spot the problem. We make sure all the wiring and fixtures comply with applicable electrical codes. We provide your home with adequate power in the safest way possible.
Of all the repairs that you may do around your home, the most potentially devastating mistakes are in faulty electrical wiring! Countless house fires are caused by poor wiring techniques, substandard materials, faulty extension cords, or defective electrical appliances. The trouble and the trap lies in the apparent simplicity of electrical work. Small mistakes can cause quick and severe consequences. Poor wiring techniques can cause shock hazards that may not be evident till the accident happens.Request a Quote Schedule an Appointment